OUR INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
Beyond our role as a telecommunication operator; being one of the key actors of transition to information society; continuously growing by taking into account the principles and requirements of quality, environment, occupational health and safety, and customer satisfaction management in all our procedures; focusing on improving productivity, its customers and the market; ever prioritizing its social responsibilities; and valuing its employees, we:
- Ensure continuous improvement and development of our integrated management system through active and constructive contributions of our people,
- Commit to comply with applicable national and international legal and regulatory requirements of quality, environment, occupational health and safety, complaint management system and business continuity, for which we are responsible,
- Develop and apply systems focused on guaranteeing occupational health and safety, preventing injuries, health impairments and occupational accidents;
- Provide customer satisfaction by settling complaints, requests and recommendations of our customers in a fair, unbiased, confidential and timely manner, in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations and the Company rules;
- Commit to control, mitigate or eliminate significant environmental impacts arising from our activity; and
- Target to guarantee first of all life safety in case of disaster and emergency in our Business Continuity services, and ensure continuity of our service by improving our business continuity capacity.
Business Continuity Management and Türk Telekom:
- Aims primarily to ensure safety of life in case of disaster and emergency,
- Understands the requirements with business impact analysis and assess risks effectively.
- Protects the company prestige, brand value and reputation in the face of an unexpected extraordinary situation.
- Prepare plans that systematically determine what to do and have effective strategic responses to minimize potential business interruptions.
- Improves the plans through regular training, awareness and tests/exercises.
- Proactively detects the effects of any business interruption and ensures quick and correct response.
- Works to ensure that the activities in this area comply with best practices and international standards.