Türk Telekom, with 179 years of history, is the first integrated telecommunications operator in Turkey. In 2015, Türk Telekomünikasyon A.Ş. adopted a “customeroriented” and integrated structure in order to respond to the rapidly changing communication and technology needs of customers in the most powerful and accurate way, while maintaining the legal entities of TT Mobil İletişim Hizmetleri A.Ş. and TTNET A.Ş. intact and adhering to the rules and regulations to which they are subject. Having a wide service network and product range in the fields of individual and corporate services, Türk Telekom unified its mobile, internet, phone and TV products and services under the single “Türk Telekom” brand as of January 2016.
Türk Telekomünikasyon A.Ş., providing PSTN and wholesale broadband services,
directly owns 100% of
- mobile operator TT Mobil İletişim Hizmetleri A.Ş.,
- retail internet services, IPTV, satellite TV, Web TV, Mobile TV, Smart TV services provider TTNET A.Ş.,
- convergence technologies company Argela Yazılım ve Bilişim Teknolojileri A.Ş.,
- IT solution provider Innova Bilişim Çözümleri A.Ş.,
- online education software company Sebit Eğitim ve Bilgi Teknolojileri A.Ş.,
- call center company AssisTT Rehberlik ve Müşteri Hizmetleri A.Ş.,
- project development and corporate venture capital company TT Ventures Proje Geliştirme A.Ş,
- Electric Supply and Sales Company TTES Elektrik Tedarik Satış A.Ş.,
- wholesale data and capacity service provider Türk Telekom International,
- provider of combined facilities support activities TT Destek Hizmetleri A.Ş.
and indirectly owns 100% of,
- subsidiaries of Türk Telekom International,
- TV Broadcasting and VOD services provider Net Ekran Companies,
- telecommunications devices sales company TT Satış ve Dağıtım Hizmetleri A.Ş and
- payment services company TT Ödeme ve Elektronik Para Hizmetleri A.Ş. and
- counselling services company 11818 Rehberlik ve Müşteri Hizmetleri A.Ş.