Click here to view page content

ANALYST COVERAGE

More than 30 local and global sell-side analysts cover Türk Telekom.
We regularly update our analyst community on important market developments and meet our analysts in Turkey, Europe and the U.S. Analysts also attend our road-shows and equity conferences. You can see the full list of current analysts and their latest recommendations here.

See All

INSTITUTIONAL INVESTOR

January 2013 study by an independent service provider shows that, Türk Telekom had over 220 institutional investors from all around the world. According to this survey, majority of the Turk Telekom investor base is Value Investors. Other styles with significant presence include Yield Investors, Growth Investors and GARP (Growth at a Reasonable Price).

Info

INDIVIDUAL INVESTOR

Türk Telekom IR web site provides individual investors many useful tools.
Please read our Disclaimer here.

SUMMARY DATA

  • TL 3,434 mn revenue in Q1 2015 
  • 11% EBITDA growth 
  • 7.6 mn fixed broadband lines 
  • 16.6 mn mobile subscribers
  •  
See All

UPCOMING EVENTS

GENERAL ASSEMBLY INFORMATION

Extraordinary General
Assembly Meeting
will be hold on
30 June, 2015.

See All

LATEST DISCLOSURES

  • 12 May 2015 dated Regulatory Disclosure – Board of Directors Committee Appointments 5/12/2015

    As per item 4.5.1. of Capital Markets Board Corporate Governance Principles, annex of Corporate Governance Communique, II-17.1; Independent Board Member Yiğit Bulut is appointed to the vacant Chairmanship position of the Early Identification and Management of Risks Committee.

     

    As per article 11.2. of Capital Markets Board Corporate Governance Communique, II-17.1; Süleyman Kısaç is appointed to the membership of Corporate Governance Committee.

     

  • 12 May 2015 dated Regulatory Disclosure – Extraordinary General Assembly Meeting 5/12/2015

    The Board of Directors of our Company has convened and resolved that Our Company’s Extra Ordinary General Assembly Meeting shall be held in the address of Türk Telekomünikasyon A.Ş. Genel Müdürlük Kültür Merkezi, Turgut Özal Bulvarı 06103 Aydınlıkevler, Ankara and by electronic means on 30.06.2015 at 12:00 a.m. and in order to discuss the following agenda items,

     

    TÜRK TELEKOMÜNİKASYON A.Ş. AGENDA FOR EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL ASSEMBLY MEETING

    1. Opening and Election of the Chairmanship Committee;
    2. Authorizing the Chairmanship Committee to sign the minutes of the General Assembly Meeting and the List of Attendees;
    3. Election of the Board of Directors, defining their terms of office and their salaries;
    4. Resolving on giving permission to the Board of Directors Members to carry out works within or out of the scope of the Company’s operations on their own behalf or on behalf of others or to be a partner to companies who does such works, and to carry out other transactions, as per Article 395 and 396 of Turkish Commercial  Code;
    5. Comments and closing.

     

     

  • 29 April 2015 dated Regulatory Disclosure – Share Transfer Agreement signed with İşbank Group 4/29/2015

    Our Company signed a Share Transfer Agreement with Türkiye İş Bankası A.Ş., Türkiye Şişe ve Cam Fabrikaları A.Ş., Trakya Yatırım Holding A.Ş., Anadolu Hayat Emeklilik A.Ş., Efes Holding A.Ş. and Anadolu Anonim Türk Sigorta Şirketi to purchase their 10.0035% shares in our affiliate Avea İletişim Hizmetleri A.Ş. for TL 875 million.

     

    Payments will be done in TL, 6.3% of the total amount will be paid in two equal installments until January 2017, remaining 93.7%  will be paid in 4 equal annual installments beginning in 2017 and ending in 2020. Our company will become the sole owner of Avea İletişim Hizmetleri A.Ş. after obtaining necessary approvals.

See All

CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY

BRAND FINANCE

Turkey’s Most Valuable Brand

Türk Telekom has continued its success in 2014, according to the research of "Most Valuable Companies of Turkey" conducted by Brand Finance, the British brand valuation consultancy company.

Products, services, success in regional growth, social responsibility projects that target to add value to Turkey and international awards render Turk Telekom as most valuable brand in Turkey. Turk Telekom, privatized at the end of the 2005, becomes "Most Valuable Brand" with its brand value of USD2.0 billion according the study of Brand Finance, the British brand valuation consultancy company. Turk Telekom continued its most valuable brand of Turkey position in this survey for 6 years.