Integrated Management System Policy
Beyond our role as a telecommunication operator; being one of the key actors of transition to information society; continuously growing by taking into account the principles and requirements of quality, environment, occupational health and safety, and customer satisfaction management in all our procedures; focusing on improving productivity, its customers and the market; ever prioritizing its social responsibilities; and valuing its employees, we:
- Ensure continuous improvement and development of our integrated management system through active and constructive contributions of our people,
- Commit to comply with applicable national and international legal and regulatory requirements of quality, environment, occupational health and safety, complaint management system and business continuity, for which we are responsible,
- Develop and apply systems focused on guaranteeing occupational health and safety, preventing injuries, health impairments and occupational accidents;
- Provide customer satisfaction by settling complaints, requests and recommendations of our customers in a fair, unbiased, confidential and timely manner, in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations and the Company rules;
- Commit to control, mitigate or eliminate significant environmental impacts arising from our activity; and
- Target to guarantee first of all life safety in case of disaster and emergency in our Business Continuity services, and ensure continuity of our service by improving our business continuity capacity.
Business Continuity Management is a holistic management process. This process creates the framework for ensuring organizational flexibility with an effective response capability that provides protection for the reputation, brand and value-creating activities of the organisation.
The Integrated Management System Policy is reviewed by the Human Resources Assistant General Manager to be updated depending on changing conditions.